Much like Traeger is synonymous with wood pellet grills (they invented them, after all!), StarLine Equipment Sales Ltd is synonymous with Traeger wood pellet grills in Edmonton. That’s because we carry a number of Traeger wood pellet grills and have one that is right for your budget and barbeque needs.
What Is a Traeger Wood Pellet Grill? How Do They Work?
Well, for starters, Traeger invented wood pellet grills and they are the best-selling wood pellet grills, across Canada, and in the world. Furthermore, Good Housekeeping included 2 Traeger models in its list of 5 Best Pellet Grills to Buy in 2020.
A Traeger wood pellet grill slowly feeds natural wood chips into a “hot rod” where they are ignited. Once ignited, the smoke and heat are circulated by a small fan, creating a convection current and allowing smoking, grilling, baking, roasting, and BBQing all with the same grill.
More Features of Your Traeger Wood Pellet Grill
When you choose to bring a Traeger wood pellet grill into your world and make it part of your family, you will enjoy benefits such as:
- Massive grilling surfaces, allowing you to cook upwards of 30 burgers, 6 chickens, 70 hot dogs or sausages, and 6 rib racks in some cases
- Incredible Temperature control Traeger wood pellet grills allow you to set your cooking temperatures accurately using digital technology, so whether you want a “quick dog” as a snack or in the mood for a slow smoked Alberta Beef brisket, satisfying your appetite is always easy and convenient
- The great, natural taste of wood with the convenience of propane Traeger Wood Pellet Grills simply plug in to a standard electrical outlet. Within 5 minutes the temperature you set is achieved, and the smoke of whatever wood you choose is ready to work its magic on your food.
Choose Your Wood, Choose Your Heat, Enjoy Your Meal. EASILY!
What’s more, Traeger Wood Pellet Grills feature pellet hoppers that are easily emptied, and a variety of wood pellets are available. That allows you to effortlessly choose apple for your chicken on Tuesday, oak or your fish on Friday, and mesquite for your beef on Saturday.
Furthermore, some models feature WiFi, or “WiFIRE®” control, which allows you to control your Traeger wood pellet grill anywhere, be it at work, inside your home, or on the rode as you pick up beverages or other supplies you may have run out of.
Let’s Choose the Traeger Wood Pellet Grill That Is Right for You
As a local business, StarLine Equipment Sales carries a number of Traeger Wood Pellet Grills, and we have one that is right for you. Traeger models we typically carry include:
- PRO Series 22 Pellet Grill
- PRO Series 34 Pellet Grill
- PRO Series 575 Pellet Grill
- PRO Series 780 Pellet Grill
- IRONWOOD Series 650 Pellet Grill
- IRONWOOD Series 885 Pellet Grill
So, what are you waiting for? Contact StarLine Equipment Sales when you are ready to stop grilling and start Traegering! We are located just 10 minutes east of Edmonton International Airport (EIA) and ready to welcome you into the world of wood pellet grilling!